Welcome to the online survey portal McDVOICE online at www.mcdvoice.com. The aim of this survey is to ensure the quality and norms that meet the needs of customers.
So! What is McDVoice?
McDonald’s is the largest chain of restaurants in the world.
It was officially established in 1940. The first fast-food restaurant of McDonald opened its doors in 1938 North E Street, West 14th Street, San Bernardino, California, USA.
Founder by Richard and Maurice
According to the survey of 31 Jan 2017 McDonald has over 50000 stores. This popular fast-food company for burgers also sells cheeseburgers, soft drinks, smoothies, rolls, desserts, chicken, fries, and breakfast, etc.
Steps to Participate in McDVOICE Survey?
McDVOICE is the official website of the food chain where you can give reviews and feedback about your experience during the last visit to the store. McDonald’s also give voucher coupon that includes free sandwiches and much more as a price for participating in their survey.
Once the McDVOICE Survey and feedback gets completed, the website displays the validation code. This code can be useful as you can save this code and provide this on your next visit to McDonald’s to claim the reward.
Note: This code is only valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
This website will provide you with
- All the details of the survey
- Company history
- How to participate in McDVOICE
- Requirements of this survey.
This site will help you taking part in this survey and claiming the free reward.
So, what are you waiting for?
Follow the process and grab the chance to win tons of free cashback and McDonald’s Burgers.
If you face any kind of trouble and don’t want to participate in this survey then please don’t hesitate to contact us on the official website www.mcdvoice.com.
How to participate in McDVOICE Survey?
- If you wish to participate in this survey, you must have the recent McDonald’s receipt.
- Never forget to collect the receipt every time you visit any McDonald ‘s store.
- Now, you need a computer or smartphone to visit www.mcdvoice.com website
- When you start the survey, it gives you the opportunity to choose the desired language to answer the questions.
- This feedback form will consist of relevant questions related to your last visit to the restaurant.
- Your unbiased review can be helpful for the company for further improvements to the store.
- The survey is not much time consuming
This survey will not take more than 3 minutes to complete, so give your valuable comments to McDonald’s and you can be our lucky customer to win incredible rewards including cashback and free burgers.
Note: When you get to the last page of your survey, you can also visit the official website or sign up to receive offers through the McDonald’s survey email list.
Terms and Condition for McDonald’s Survey
Before you move further to fill the survey, spend a few minutes to know the terms and conditions. Customers are required to meet these minimum conditions to participate in the survey.
- A user can’t take more than 5 surveys in a month.
- The age of the candidate must be at least 15 years.
- The voucher code must be redeemed within 30 days of your survey
- Note: Any extension is strictly not allowed.
- A candidate must be a resident of the USA or Canada.
- A candidate must use the last week’s valid receipts for registration purposes
- A candidate must have not worked for McDonald’s in the past.
- The coupon can be suspended by McDvoice anytime, without any clarification.
Other Details of MCdVoice Survey
Website – www.mcdvoice.com
Requirement– Receipt Number
Language– English, Spanish
Reward – Cashback, burgers
Validity – 30 days.
Benefits of McDVOICE Survey
McDonald’s is a great brand in which always a new item is added to the menu and is regularly updated.
To find out whether McDonald’s is delivering the best possible, it expects the customers should take part in the survey.
- You’ll certainly help McDonald’s to improve its service and food quality.
· Remember, it hardly takes few minutes to fill the feedback for a coupon that you can use on your next visit to McDonald’s.
Thanks, This was it for McdVoice Survey Now.